I’ve got a cold and I’m all borrrrrrrrrrrrrrred! 😦
I actually saw this Tag on another blog post and thought I’d give a go seeing as I’m bored out of my mind. Instead of rambling on, I’m just going to get straight into the questions:
1. What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars?
– I had quite a long ponder about this and I think it has to be lipstick.. its one of those products that just MAKES an outfit and can completely finish a look. I always feel my most confident when I’m sporting a really bright red lip or like a crazy barbie pink.
My favourites at the moment are probably MAC’s Please me, Red and Watch Me Simmer.
2. What is your skincare secret? / A passed down skin care tip
– This one was easy for me… I’ve had a lot of annoying shizz with my skin (with having eczema and all) so my main skincare secret (that isn’t really a secret) is to just use the minimal amount of products on your skin. The best thing is just to not put your skin under any unnecessary stress. Use gentle fragrance free products, stay nice and rested and drink tons of water! Oh and I also take supplements called “Perfectil” which claim to improve the quality of your hair/skin and nails!…and it actually works! 🙂
3. Share your hair care secret?
-I recently ombre’d my hair which means that it is now two-toned…so I have to take extra care of my hair so it doesnt become too damaged. I know use a colour-care shampoo and conditioner. I use an intensive hair masque about once a week. And every time I wash my hair, I use leave-in conditioner which also doubles up as a heat defence spray! My number one hair care secret weapon product though would have to be the L’oreal Mythic oil.. it is my saviour!! ( If you want to hear more on this product here’s a link to my review: )
4. What is your biggest diet rule?
– Meh, I’m not a HUGE fan of dieting… I love food just waaay too much! I like to be healthy and being a vegetarian, I tend to eat quite a lot of fruit and veg. I guess, my number one piece of advice would be to avoid depriving yourself completely of the things you love to eat! Food is there to be enjoyed as well as keep us alive and there’s no reason we shouldn’t enjoy a treat as long as we keep it to moderation. As well as this, I always suggest swapping the lower calorie versions of foods.. like swap to brown wholegrain bread instead of white…. non-fat milk instead of full fat etc. They are small changes to your lifestyle but they can make a huge difference to your waistline.
5. Any workout tips?
– Again, i’m not the best person to give advice on “working out” as I’m quite lazy and I have a fatal attraction to my bed! However, one thing I will say is if you’re not interested in excercising.. try to choose something that you find fun.. be it dancing, skip rope, swimming etc. A lot of us tend to think of excercising as sitting in a gym lifting weights and running on a treadmill.. of course this is great too but it’s not for everyone. Just make sure to keep active. Go for a quick-paced walk a few times a week.. do some crazy bootay-shaking in your room for half an hour.. join a dance class… the options are endless and can actually turn out to be fun!
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon?
– Hands down my signature perfume D&G no.3… this perfume just instantly lifts my mood… and makes me feel all lovely. It’s happiness in a bottle and I’d be lost without it..END OF!
7. Show us a clothing item of yours which always turns heads
-This was quite hard to choose.. Cause I’m the kind of person who would be completely oblivious to people “Turning their heads” at my clothes ..i’m usually in my own little world.. However… If i had to pick something.. I would say probably my black furry bag that I bought for a measly 16 yo yos in Primark… I get quite a few comments on this bag.. some good some bad.. but as they say.. bad publicity is still publicity.. I personally love it..and it doubles up as quite a comfy little pillow on long train journeys..ha.
8. What is your most treasured piece of jewellery?
– This is waaay too hard! I have quite an embarassingly big jewellery collection.. I’m like a magpie! I can narrow it down to my favourite type of jewelllery though.. i’m quite fond of what I would call my “ghetto gold”… basically chunky gold statement pieces. I also love vintage-esque necklaces and cameo style rings. I love skull rings as well… infact i really love them. I might do a seperate post on my jewellery collection or something.. let me know if any of you would like this…??
9. Who is your style crush?
– I don’t really have a particular “style icon” I get a lot of inspiration from street style. But I will say I love Rihanna’s style.. she always looks so damn cool. And I pretty much want to be Fearne Cotton. Then of course, I think Sarah Jessica Parker always looks fabulous and Gok Wan is just my fashion hero ( for anybody who is unfamiliar.. he is a british stylist who now has his own tv show, books etc). He’s amazing! But yeah, mostly I just wear whatever the shizz I want…
10. Tell us something we don’t know about you
There’s probably tons about me that most of you don’t know. In fact there’s very little at all that you do know.If any of you are really interested I might do a “Get to know me” post;…so please request down below if you’d like that! I guess for now i’ll give you a few facts.. I’m 21, college graduate. I’ve been a vegetarian for 11 years now. I LOVE cake and I’m terrified of butterflies…. and thats all I’ll say for now.. ha.
Well thats all folks… I TAG all of my followers to do this Tag! If you do, do this tag please leave a link to it below in a comment so I can read it! ( i love reading tags…creeep I know)
Thanks again for reading.. i’ll be back with another review real soon!
Bye! Kx 🙂