So this month, I’ve carried on my blogcreeping trend and I’ve literally gone blog crazy. I just cannot get enough of them. Back in March I did my first edition of “Blogs I love” where I posted links to my favourite bloggers and explained why I thought they were so goddamn superb… yes..superb! (Check out Edition 1 of Blogs I love here: https://atinysliceofkate.wordpress.com/2012/03/25/blogs-i-love-edition-1/) This month I’ve got a whole new batch of lovely blogs to share with you, which I’m pretty sure y’all will love too!
Firstly, I know I’ve mentioned her in the first edition, however, my love for this girl has gotten stronger. At the risk of sounding like a dodgy stalker, I want to meet this girl so badly. She is just hilarious, so lovely, down to earth, honest and on top of all that she has an ADORABLE baby. Her name is Louise (SprinkleofGlitter) and her blog is http://www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com/. Please check her out, your laughing muscles will thank you. I’mma make it my mission to meet her at some stage of my life…and once I have, I’ll know i’ve made it in the blogging world ha. Okay.. enough with the crazy fangirl moment…
Aaaaand onto some newbie blogs I’ve been loving:
- http://www.livelovehome.blogspot.com/ Written by my real life gal-pal Louise. To put simply, this girl is a domestic goddess.. in fact she is THE domestic goddess of all domestic goddesses. Her blog is a real treat for your eyes, featuring DIY, interior design , recipes and more. I know I am biased… but it’s amazing. Check it out and I can guarantee you’ll be instantly enchanted with her lovely way of words.
- http://www.athriftymrs.com/ This blog was actually recommended on SprinkleofGlitter’s blog quite awhile back now. And because I trust her judgement so much , I went to check her out. This blog is amazing for tips on how to have great style with a budget. She offers great tips on how to save your precious pennies, DIY beauty recipes, outfit of the days and much much more. Every week or so, she also posts links to discounts that are happening in stores or discount codes to be used on online stores. Which is so so handy for us broke-ass girls looking for a bargain. On top of all that, she’s just lovely and quirky.. my favourite kind of mixture.
- Next are two lovely bloggers that I was lucky to meet at The Body Shop “Beauty with Heart” launch event. http://www.madamesmadeup.blogspot.com/ and http://www.whatlarryloves.blogspot.com/ Both of these girls give really helpful beauty tips and honest product reviews. So happy I met them so I could discover their blogs! Seriously check them out! 🙂
- http://www.essiebutton.com/ I’m pretty sure this blog needs no introduction as she is pretty “Up there” in the blogging world. However, I couldn’t not mention her. I first discovered her YouTube channel under the same name.. and it was love at first site. Ha. This girl has the same sense of humour as me, is ridiculously stunning (damn her) and her blog is pretty addictive too. Give her blog a read (if you haven’t already) and be prepared to be reading into the wee hours of the morning!
- http://www.gemsmaquillage.com/ This is another blog that I can’t believe I missed out including in my first edition. Gemma is another one of the blogger queens.. her blog is huge (as is her YouTube channel) But for anyone who doesn’t know her..Go check her out now! She makes blogging look so effortless. She gives make-up tutorials, reviews, you name it! I especially go to her blog when I want tips for skincare…as she really knows her stuff. Give her an ol’ read, you won’t be disappointed!
- And last but not least, for any of you here on WordPress are looking to get your blog “out there” http://thegreatblogdirectory.wordpress.com/fashion/ is offering you a chance to have your blog included in his blog directory. Click on the link and follow the instructions. I think this is a really good idea.. its nice to help out your fellow bloggers as the blogging world can be a tough ol’ place at times. It’s also handy to have somewhere where you can easily browse through some blogs in the comfort of our dear home WordPress!
Okay folks, I’m gonna leave it there for today. I still have some really fabulous blogs to share with you so stay tuned for Edition 3. Hope this post wasn’t boring for you and I’d really recommend that you check out some of the blogs Ive mentioned. I’d also love to hear from all of you and what your favourite blogs are… Leave their links below in a comment..cause I’m always on the look-out for new blogs to creep on! ……Obsessed… 😉
Hope you are all well and thanks for reading!
Until next time, Bye Kx:)
Oh and PS: If you haven’t already entered my Giveaway for some sexy Lush goodies.. head on over now: https://atinysliceofkate.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/400-followers-giveaway-eeeeeeeep-d/ Ends 25th of May yo!