As you have probably acknowledged by now.. I like a good dramatic blog title.. the more exclamation marks and capital letters the better! And this week is no different! I am quite exciteable about doing my MAY FAVOURITES…as it means that June is upon us..and that means proper summer time! Woooh! 🙂
Now before I get too rambly, I’m gonna get crackin’ on some new products that I really enjoyed during the month of May:
- Aussie’s 3 minute miracle for coloured hair. I have always been a fan of the Aussie 3minute miracle conditioners (especially the one for dry damaged hair) but have only recently tried this version for coloured hair. I absolutely laaave it I can tells ya. Works just as well as the other types and I’m finding myself becoming addicted to that Aussie smell all over again…
- Reviving foot spray from Boots. Okay, as we all know, pretty much the majority of girls like to shop.. but what is the one thing that we all (or well I do anyway) complain about when we get home from that huge shopping spree? Yes… our feet. Recently, I picked up this refreshing foot spray from Boots.. which smells really fresh and minty and cools down my tired sore feet. With ingredients such as mint, witch hazel and cypress, your feet will be fresh in no time!
- Angelica nail colour: This month I’ve been all about the pastel and especially when it comes to nail polish.. I picked up this bad boy in Pennys (Primark) for a mere 2.95 and I have fallen in love. The colour pay off is amazing and comes up so strong with only one application. It’s also really really longwearing. Definitely gonna be picking some more colours up soon!
- Soap & Glory’s Flake Away body scrub. This is actually an old favourite of mine, I used to use this all the time and I have now recently rekindled that love. This scrub is nothing short of a miracle. It exfoliates my skin without irritation and it smells DAYUM good. You get a pretty huge tub with a LOT of product and it lasts you a hellova long time. I have a feeling this will be in my June Favourites as well.
- John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair serum: I actually picked this product up about 2 years ago in an attempt to calm my ever frizzy hair. I loved it but I found it to be a tad bit too greasy. HOWEVER, I have recently started dying my hair again which means that my hair has been that bit more dry and in turn more frizzy. I salvaged this product out from one of my drawers and thought id give it a go. It’s now one of my most used products. I have a full sized and a mini sized one for my bag. You need the teeniest little amount and I just run this through the ends of my hair.. to attack and tame that annoying frizz.
- The Body Shop’s Mango Body Mist (new): This was actually one of the products that I was lucky to receive in the goody bag I was given at The Body Shop event I attended last month. Mango being one of my favourite scents, I was certain that this mist would be a good’un.. and I wasn’t wrong! I love the fruity scent and I find it perfect to use in between those perfume applications during the day to keep you smelling lovely. It’s the perfect summer scent and for a few minutes you can pretend you are off somewhere lovely,warm and exotic.. #wishfulthinking!
Okay, well that’s all for my May favourites. Would love to hear from you and what your favourites were during the month of May! Leave them in a comment below.. or if you’ve already done a post on your may favourites leave a link in the comment section so I can have a gander! 🙂
Thanks for reading guys, Until next time, Bye Kx:)