As you can tell from the pretty self-explanatory title, this is another review. Last week I made a sneeky purchase on one of my fav beauty sites http://www.cloud10beauty.com/ and I love them so much that I have to share them with you! Yes, It’s the Real Techniques’s Starter Set, which basically consists of all the essential eye brushes you could ever need.
- Base Shadow Brush: ” applies a smooth, flawless foundation of colour”
- Deluxe Crease Brush: “soft, oversized design for effortless contouring”
- Accent Brush: “designed for precision detailing, spotlighting, highlighting and smudging”
- Pixel-point Eyeliner brush: ” tapered cut is ideal for dense or fine eyeliner application”
- Brow Brush: “distinctive shape easily defines eyebrows”
- Panoramic Case: ” dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organised on your counter or on the go”
Like all the Real Techniques’ brushes, the softness of the brushes are like no other I’ve ever tried. They are also cruelty-free and are made from synthetic fibres so they are easy to clean and dry nice and quick!
The brushes are versatile and I’ve found that they can be used for multiple needs:
- Brow brush can also double up as an eyeliner brush
- Deluxe crease brush would make a great concealer brush
- The Accent brush would be useful as a lip brush too!
As I’ve already said above, these brushes also come with a nifty case to keep them in. At home I tend to store my brushes in containers and holders on my dressing table so they are easy to just grab when I’m doing my make-up however, the case is so handy to pop into your bag or to bring travelling with you. There’s also space on the other side of the case where you can add bigger brushes such as a powder or blush brush. The case also doubles up as a stand, so if you do want to keep the brushes in their case you can still display them on your dressing table! 🙂
In Ireland, real techniques brushes are available in most major Boots stores and some pharmacies. This set cost me 23 yo yos on one of my favourite beauty sites: http://www.cloud10beauty.com/ I believe that this is money well spent as they are great quality for the price you pay..and it helps that they look pretty too! 😉
I’ve already tried their blush, powder and stippling brush…so let me know if you’d like a review on any of those brushes and I’d be more than happy to review them for you. Next on my list is the core collection set which is also around 23 yo yos.
Overall these brushes get a huge Sleepingbootay thumbs up and I can tell they will be a beauty must have for quite some time! 🙂
Let me know if you have tried any of the Real Techniques brushes and which one is your favourite! 🙂
Thanks for reading guys,
Until next time, Bye Kx:)