Blooooooomin’ eck! It’s 2013 already! I realize I’m a tad late with this buuut…. Happy New Year everybody! Gosh that year went really quick. I just want to take a teeeeny tiiiiny second to thank everybody who supported my blog and my crazy ramblings in 2o12. I hope you continue to follow and enjoy my blog this year (and the next year and the next after that and so on 😉 )
The way I see it is that it is a new year and a fresh start with this blogging shizz. I started to get downright shoddy when it came to blogging towards the end of last year. With my new home and new job, I let my blog behind. However this year, I’m going to get back on track and I plan to blow your minds with some serious blogginess.
I thought a good way to kickstart my new blogging, would be to take a wee look back over some of my most loved products of last year. I’ve had a long ponder over these products over some very stressful cups of tea… but I’ve finally whittled it down to the following list of my MUST HAVE (yes, in capital letters) products of 2012.
- L’Oreal Mythic Oil
- Tangle Teezer
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum with heat protection
- Philip Kingsley Elasticiser
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Aveda Damage Remedy Daily Hair Repair
- Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner
- Revlon Colourstay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin (150 Buff)
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealor
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Benefit Coralista
- L’oreal Million Lashes mascara
- Essence Eyebrow pencil in Brown
- Benefit POREfessional primer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer
- Nuxe Reve de Miel lipbalm
- MAC’s Please Me and Mac Red
- Dove Summer Glow Gradual Tanner Moisturiser
- E45 body lotion
- Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub
- Sally Hansen
- Burts Bees Banana Hand Cream
- Dermalogica Ultracalming Cleanser
- Simple light Moisturiser
- Aveeno Brightening Eye Cream
- Origins Dr. Weils Mega Mushroom Skin Calming Mask
- Lush Oatifix face mask
- Garnier “Anti-dark cirle” eye roll-on concealor
- Simple Cleansing Face Wipes
- Model’s Own Nail Art pen in Black
- Model’s Own “Hedonist”
- Revlon Vixen
- Barry M in Red/Black and Raspberry
- Real Techniques Brushes
- Perfectil supplements for hair, skin and nails.
- HD brows tweezers
- Glossybox subscription
Phew…. and that’s all folks. I realize that this was a very list-orientated blog post rather than my usual reviews, however if you would like a review of any of the products that I have mentioned above, please let me know and I’d be more than happy to do that for you.
I would also love to hear from YOU and what your hero products of 2012 were!
That’s all for now,
Until next time, thank you for reading, Bye Kx 🙂