While it’s still quite wet and dreary here in Ireland, it can be quite hard to get into a Spring-like mood. I for one, will still be clutching on to my oversized jumpers and snoods until mid June but, one thing you can do, regardless of the crazy weather, is put some spring in your nails.Yes, that means putting away that beloved plum shade and start reaching for more colour… you can do it, I believe in you!
Here are some of my favourite shades my nails have been wearing at the moment:
- Models Own in Emerald City
- Models Own Scented Edition in Apple Pie
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Pomegranate
- Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Key Lime
- Model’s Own in Pastel Pink
- Wet n’ Wild Megalast salon nail color in I need a Refresh-Mint
- Barry M Nail Paint in Coral
- Essence Whoom Boom Nail polish in “02 Andy You’re a Star”
- Model’s Own in Bubblegum
- H&M Nail Polish in “In it for the Game” with Model’s Own Hedkandi “Ibiza Mix” on top.
- H&M Nail Polish in “Polish me Happy”
Sometimes choosing just one shade poses quite a stressful dilemma for me, so one of the things I like to do is grab 3 colours and a white base and create a sort-of “arty” design on each of my nails. The great thing about this design is that you don’t have to be too neat.
With each of these polishes, I always use a base and a top coat. My favourite duo are the OPI Nail Envy (2 coats) as a base and Sally Hanson’s Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top coat as my top coat. I also always tend to use a little cuticle balm after every manicure; I always reach for Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle cream and of course a healthy dosage of hand cream… my current BFF is Champney’s Citrus Blush Hand Lotion. NOM!
What are some of your favourite spring nail shades? x
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11672159/?claim=4amkbz6ek85″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>